It isn’t really an overstatement when we say that starting a business from scratch is not an easy job. A lot of people talk about starting businesses, and they might go through with it, but keeping their business afloat long enough to be earning enough profit to balance out all other costs is easier said than done. The first thing you need to decide when it comes to your business is where you plan on conducting your operations. You can choose to rent out space and then expand it, or you can actually buy property for your business.
Of course no one has that kind of money upfront, and that’s where commercial mortgages come in. A commercial mortgage can be really good for you for a number of reasons, and we’re going to talk about why that is below.
- The biggest advantage you get out of commercial mortgages is capital gains. When you are investing in property, and that too in the long-term, you are likely to realize capital growth overtime since property prices do tend to increase in the long-term.
- When you are renting property, the money you hand in every month is basically money being flushed away because you aren’t getting anything permanent. You have your property only as long as your lease ends. Once that is over, you technically don’t have any property of your own.
- You can buy the property and then choose to rent out a certain space of it in order to get some extra money on the side.
- Commercial mortgages has a low interest rate, and when you are paying a fixed amount every month, you can easily plan your finances for the month since you know where the money will be going.
- Commercial mortgages last upto a number of years, so you don’t have any deadline looming over your head.